Product Code : PRODUCT5232
Pickup Service Available
What makes Ljubljana special is not only its cultural heritage, though it was once and still is a place of many great minds. From a traveller’s perspective, it is an exceptionally good starting point for exploring Slovenia’s mountains and valleys, the seaside and its rivers, caves and forests.
The old city centre has a unique architectural appearance, particularly due to a felicitous combination of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture and masterful creations by the 20th century architect Jože Plečnik. You will get to know the origins of the Triple Bridge, where locals buy their food, why Napoleon was one of the most popular politicians, how Slovenia really lives with LOVE in its name and much more.
From Ljubljana we continue to the Slovenian Karst region and stop at the world-famous Postojna Cave. The guided tour consists of a ride by electrical train and a walk-through the beautiful passages and chambers with spectacular drop stones, pillars, limestone curtains and other unforgettable forms.
- Learn about the most famous cave-dwelling creature - the "human fish" or olm
- Explore unique combination of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture
- Get lost in the streets of one of the cutest European capitals
- Discover the magnificent halls and chambers at Postojna Cave
- Professional private English speaking guide
- Comfortable private transportation
- Meals and personal expenses
- Entrance fees to Postojna Cave
Know Before You Book
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you on the day of travel
- There is a moderate amount of walking on the tour including some stairs
Know Before You Go
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and clothing
- An additional jacket or sweater is advisable as the temperatures in caves around 8-12°C.
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Ljubljana & Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle
Operating Hours: 10:30 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.