Product Code : PRODUCT6982-F
The Liverpool on Screen Tour is a walking tour that takes you out on location in Liverpool, the UK’s second most filmed city outside of London. Your expert guide will take you through the streets of Liverpool to see where iconic scenes from both the small and large screen have taken place.
Your guide will give you a fun and entertaining tour with behind-the-scenes info about the movies and scenes that were made here. You will also learn about the history of the city in the context of filming and its relationship with productions made in the capital of Merseyside across the years.
We provide a walking tour, in which you will visit many prominent film locations that have made the city so synonymous with moviegoers worldwide.
The tour is also a wonderful way to see some of the iconic and historic highlights of central Liverpool including St Georges Hall, the Liver Building, and the River Mersey.
Along the route of your Liverpool on Screen Tour, you’ll have plenty of chances to take lots of pictures and see the film locations up-close.
As with all of our walking tours, group sizes are limited to 20 persons to ensure a better experience for you.
Please note that owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams.
- Learn how Liverpool was magically transformed into 1920's New York City for fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Visit the grand hall used for the rally for Henry Shaw Jr and the US senator who is fighting to be elected Governor
- See sites from cult TV show Peaky Blinders
- See the tunnel that was used in the motorbike scene with Hagrid in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Professional guide
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.