Product Code : PRODUCT3577
The Peaky Blinders Full Day Tour is a guided coach tour of sites from the award-winning TV crime drama Peaky Blinders which follows the exploits of the Shelby family, better known as the Peaky Blinders gang. The first series of the show is set in Birmingham in 1919, shortly after World War One, and has primarily been filmed in Liverpool, as well as various locations throughout the North West of England.
We are working in partnership with the creators of Peaky Blinders, Caryn Mandabach Productions, and Tiger Aspect Productions, a part of Endemol Shine Group to bring you the OFFICIAL Peaky Blinders Tour of Liverpool plus Tommy’s Mansion. Setting out from Liverpool fans will have the opportunity to see filming locations in Cheshire, Stockport, Manchester, and around the North West whilst hearing anecdotes about the making of all five series of the show.
The tour has been updated for 2020 and will now include locations dotted around the North West of England whilst starting and finishing in Liverpool. The locations on this tour will be different to those on the Half Day Peaky Blinders Tour.
On this eight hour guided Peaky Blinders Full Day Tour, you will delve into the history of the real Peaky Blinders; learn about the areas in North West England that have been used to film many scenes from the show including Arley Hall which doubled as Tommy’s stately home from series three onwards.
Setting off from Liverpool the tour will visit the center of Manchester where you will see the site of Tommy and Luca’s showdown from Series 4 as well as the location of the car bombing outside Tommy’s office from Series 5.
Then it's onto the jewel in the crown of Peaky Blinders locations at Arley Hall in Cheshire. This has featured prominently as Tommy’s Mansion in the show from Series 3 to Series 5. You will get a guided tour of the house and grounds, see the exhibition on display, enjoy a spot of lunch and also have time to explore this stunning location independently after.
- Stand on the spot where the car bomb went off in Series 5
- See the art deco venue used for Oswald Mosleys rally in Series 5
- Explore the canal waterways museum used as the Camden Town warehouse scenes
- Step inside the country house used as Tommy's 'paradise', where numerous scenes including the dramatic ending of Series 3 took place
- Professional guide
- Transport in a coach
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour is not suitable for children below 16 years owing to the adult content of the series
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or anyone with limited mobility
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.