Product Code : LPWDF
Printed Voucher Required
Fans of vintage music should not miss this tour in Liverpool. The Beatles-themed day starts at the new Beatles statues which stand at the waterfront buildings. Your professional guide will escort you along the historic Albert Docks and World Heritage Site to the Liverpool Town Hall where the Beatles were awarded the title ‘Freemen of the City’.
Know the story of how the Beatles rose to fame as the most iconic pop group in history. Continue to Billy Fury Eleanor Rigby statues and reach the Cavern Club, where you can buy souvenirs and snacks during a short break. The tour carries on through the city center, where you will get the chance to view the site of Brian Epstein's store NEM's the Jacaranda, the Georgian Quarter and Beatles Schools and colleges.
The tour features many movie locations, like Sherlock Holmes and Peaky Blinders. One of the popular things to do in Liverpool during this tour is to see the Liverpool Institute of Performing Art, the world's 5th largest Cathedral where Paul McCartney's failed an audition. Jump on a bus on the route that the Beatles took after school to Penny Lane. Then walk around Strawberry Field, outside Mendips, the childhood home of John Lennon which was acquired by Yoko Ono.
Also, explore the pubs and clubs frequented by John Lennon. Finally, spend time at the John and Yoko Double Fantasy exhibition, which features personal possessions, art, music and film produced by both John and Yoko, two of the most creative artists that the world has ever known.
- Visit iconic sites related the Beatles
- Go to pubs and clubs frequented by John Lennons
- See many movie locations in Liverpool
- Explore John and Yoko museum, Double Fantasy
- Beatles themed a day tour at Liverpool
- Entrance to Museum of Liverpool, Double Fantasy Exhibition and Cavern Club
- Local expert guide
- Free time to buy souvenirs and refreshments
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Travel pass for the bus tour which we buy from the Driver at 5.00 Pounds per adult
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes as some of this tour involves walking
- We often use a private coach to drop you back at the cruise terminal at the end of the tour
- Please note that on busy Cruise Ship days we split groups in to manageable numbers
- Please reach the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the departure time
No options available on this date.