Product Code : TCGRL04
Pickup Service Available
Enjoy hassle-free and efficient transportation from central Amsterdam to Keukenhof gardens in an air-conditioned coach at a time that suits you best. The buses to Keukenhof Gardens depart daily from the attraction THIS IS HOLLAND, opposite of Amsterdam Central Station. You will arrive after a short ride from Amsterdam in the bulb flower area around Lisse.
Depending on the season, you will see a landscape with colourful bulb flower carpets in almost any colour you can imagine. Prior to your leisurely visit to Keukenhof Gardens, enjoy a relaxing and comfortable boat tour with spectacular views of the passing scenery, including colourful bulb fields, traditional windmills and authentic villages. The tour departs from the 'Ringvaart' Canal and takes you to the Amsterdam Kager lakes, which include ten unique islands. The live guide commentary provides interesting pointers about the history of this reclaimed land and its inhabitants, some of whom can only reach their house by boat! While travelling through narrower passages between the islands, marvel at amazing historical mansions. This 60-minute tour offers a unique experience right in the heart of the bulb fields. After your boat tour, you will have the opportunity to explore the inside of a windmill in operation.
Learn more about this typical Dutch structure. After your visit to the windmill, a shuttle bus will take you to Keukenhof Gardens within 10 minutes. Upon arrival at Keukenhof Gardens, skip the long lines and explore the floral displays of the spring garden at your own pace Marvel at up to 7 million bulbs in bloom and see vibrant flower beds and fragrant floral displays.
Enjoy the Keukenhof Gardens at your leisure, and benefit from frequent departures with guaranteed seating on a luxury coach back to Amsterdam You can visit the park at your own leisure. A guaranteed seat is reserved after 5 hours of arrival. Longer or shorter stay is permitted Just don’t forget to bring your camera - this is an experience you won’t forget! Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour
- Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands Keukenhof
- Explore the inside of an operational windmill
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise in the heart of the windmill and bulb field region
- Benefit from frequent and comfortable transportation to Keukenhof Gardens
- Sightseeing cruise on the Amsterdam ‘Kager’ Lakes
- All entrance tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food & Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.