Product Code : SGM10
Experience Croatia’s largest National Park accompanied with licensed tour guide. Enjoy all the magic nature offers and feel the reason why Plitvice lakes is the most beautiful park in Europe.
Discover lush green forest, deep blue lakes and mesmerizing waterfalls on a day trip from Split. Admire the spectacular beauty of UNESCO protected lakes on a guided walking tour of the wooden paths that connect 16 different lakes. Witness the fascinating landscape of the park while the sounds of spouting waterfalls wrap around you. It is not just about relaxing sound; the lakes also provide a cultural and traditional story of people living in the area.
Continue your tour by 15 minutes boat sightseeing to soak up the blue and green colors of water, changing color depending on the mineral composition of the water. The main attraction – the Great Waterfall is the tallest waterfall of this part of Europe. After a nice walk, we will stop in one of the local taverns where you can taste national specialties.
- See the Lower & Upper lakes and the Great waterfall
- Explore with a guide and rest assured you won’t lose track of sights or get lost in the large park
- Explore the most popular National park
- Taste the Croatian-style local cuisine in an authentic setting
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Rain ponchos in case of a bad weather
- Entrance ticket to the National Park
Know Before You Book
- Entrance fee to the national park is not included in the tour ticket
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Know Before You Go
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture all the beautiful sights
- Wear casual and comfortable walking shoes
No options available on this date.