Product Code : SGM09
Be an early bird to witness the most beautiful National Park in Europe. This UNESCO World Heritage site and its crystal blue-green lakes will leave you breathless.
Hop-on in our mini-bus and join the most popular tour from Omiš. With its 16 connected lakes, Plitvice National Park is renowned natural phenomenon which attracts a thousands tourists every year. Walk through the wooden paths, learn more about history and culture of this area from our licensed tour guide.
Join a short boat ride and enjoy beautiful landscape around you. On this unique tour, you will get an opportunity to connect with nature, fresh clean air, green forest and amazing scenery. Visit Upper lakes, Lower lakes and the Great waterfall on one-day tour.
The harmony of 16 lakes, the roaring thunder of the water, rare natural and cultural value insured that this National Park finds its place on UNESCO World Heritage site list.
- Explore the most popular National park
- See Lower & Upper lakes at the National park
- See the Great waterfall at National park
- Rain ponchos in case of a bad weather
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the National Park
Know Before You Book
- Entrance fee to the national park is not included in the tour ticket
- Entrance tickets need to be paid in cash, in Croatian kuna
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Wear casual and comfortable walking shoes
No options available on this date.