Product Code : CSR7-C
Welcome to Siem Reap. Upon your arrival at the airport, our guide and driver will meet and transfer you to the hotel for Check-in. The room is at your disposal from 14:00. Free at your leisure. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Next day, you will visit a golden silk farm - 15km far from Siem Reap. You will be able to see all the steps of traditional silk production, from raising the worms to making the silk and colouring it. Continue to visit Banteay Srei where a most impressive jewel of Khmer art exists. Erected in the 10th century, this small pink sandstone temple is known as the Citadel of Women. Back to Siem Reap town and visit Angkor Wat, a world heritage site with soaring towers and extraordinary bas reliefs. It is one of the most amazing man-made monuments in the world, erected in the 12th century in honour of Vishnu. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
On third day, We will begin the day of tour at Preah Khan, one of the biggest complexes in Angkor. The King Jayavarnam VII demanded to build the temple as a temporary accommodation for him when Angkor Thom was being constructed. The following is Neak Pean, the only island temple of Angkor. A statue of the horse, Balaha representing the legendary saviour of shipwrecked boats, faces the temple. We will stop at Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda, two extremely beautiful temples in Angkor. They are dated back to the 12th century under the reign of King Jayavarman II. The most interesting feature of them is that they contain very fantastic carved images in honour of Shiva and Vishnu. In the afternoon, we will transfer to visit Angkor Thom (means Great City) which was built in the late of 12th century under the reign of King Jayavarman VII. This place was the final and the most long-lasting capital of Khmer Empire. With an area of 9 square kilometers, Angkor Thom contains many temples erected in the former ages by Jayavarman and his latter generations. In the heart of Angkor Thom is the National Temple of Jayavarman, the Bayon Temple with many other relics around the Victory Plaza. An excursion here will give visitors chance to observe many ancient sculptures.
- Hotel transfers service by AC vehicle are included
- Visit the two most famous temple of the town, Angkor Wat temple and Angkor Thom
- Spend your vacation time in Siem Reap, Cambodia on 6 nights and 7 Days guided tour
- English speaking guide support
- See the landscape, lotus farm and smok village at Tonle Sap Lake
- Water for activities (1 bottle per person per day)
- Entrance fees
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in a hotel
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets
- Cambodia visa
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
Know Before You Book
- Choose your accommodation from 3 star/4 star/5 star
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.