Product Code : CSB9-C
Welcome to Siem Reap. Upon your arrival at the airport, our guide and driver will meet and transfer you to the hotel for Check-in. The room is at your disposal from 14:00. Free at your leisure. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Next day of tour will lead us to Angkor Wat Temple first, the largest and most beautiful Temple in Angkor Archaeological Site. Constructed in the 12th century (1112-1152) under the reign of Suryavarman II in honour of Vishnu, Angkor Wat is currently the soul and symbol of the Cambodian Nation and appears on the flag of the country. UNESCO recognized Angkor Wat as a World Heritage, which needs preserving. With many embossments surrounding this religious monument, it describes the legend of Hindu divinities and an immortal life. Visitors will easily notice a disproportionate scenery of squares, stairs, towers and imagine the magnificent age of Khmer Empire. Different from other temples in Angkor, Angkor Wat is still an important Buddhist work and home for numerous Buddha statues although it used to be left fallow in 15th century.
Our next destination is to Banteay Srei, one of the smallest temples in Angkor. However, it is an attractive point to tourists thanks to its beautiful carving. Banteay Srei is celebrated as a gem of Khmer art. Erected from pink sandstone, the temple's wall was decorated with flower and Ramayana epic vignettes. We will continue to visit the ancient monastery Ta Prohm. The Ta Prohm Temple, which was built in 1186 particularly for the mother of King Jayavarman VII, used to be home of more than 12.500 people, including 18 priests and 80.000 Khmer people. However, the collapse of Khmer Empire leaded to the current situation of Temple: ignored and covered by tropical forests. Visitor will find a unique chance to see splendid carved vestige and breathe an atmosphere truly fresh. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
We will begin the day of tour at Preah Khan, one of the biggest complexes in Angkor. The King Jayavarnam VII demanded to build the temple as a temporary accommodation for him when Angkor Thom was being constructed. The following is Neak Pean, the only island temple of Angkor. A statue of the horse, Balaha representing the legendary saviour of shipwrecked boats, faces the temple.
- Popular places like Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda temple along with Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- See the different species of birds at Ream National Park for a full day
- Accommodation at 3-star hotels including breakfast in different cities
- Countryside Bamboo Bike tour in Kampot province with local guide support
- Spend your vacation on 8 nights and 9 days package tour to discover the all of Cambodia
- Tours and transfers by private air conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Entrance fees
- Local English speaking guide
- Water for activities (1 bottle per person per day)
- International flight tickets
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Cambodia visa
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Visits to Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda will be led by guides on site as our guides aren't authorized
- The Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda are sometimes closed without notice for official ceremonies
No options available on this date.