Product Code : THSW-C
Printed Voucher Required
Explore the Natural Wonders of Krabi .Relax in the natural Jacuzzi of the Hot springs and let the healing minerals do their magic. After the dip, a splash in the Emerald pool is a refreshing experience.Discover narrow inlets, hidden pools and caves in your kayak at Krabi's Thalane Bay mangrove forest. Krabi really is so much more than just a beach!
Start the day with a relaxing and refreshing dip in Krabi Hot Springs. Just a short distance from Krabi town and nestled into the jungle, the krabi hot springs really are a natural Jacuzzi. Copper in the water gives the stony deposits an Emerald green color and surrounded by the green jungle the place is simply relaxing. The water is a constant 35 degrees and is provided by several hot springs which combine into a river which flows down a waterall. There are many natural water worn hollows in the rock in which you can lie and let the healing minerals do their work. Emerald Pool is a short hop from the Hot Springs will take you to the Krabi Emerald Pool. The pool is so called, not surprisingly, because of its colour. It really is a quite remarkable sight and does live up to its name. After your dip in the Krabi hot springs, a splash and a swim in the warm clear water is an incredible and refreshing experience. The Emerald Pool is set in lush rainforest jungle with towering trees and the constant rhythmic music of crickets and frogs.
Kayaking At Thalane by paddling a canoe or kayak through the intricate waterways, you can penetrate the diverse swamps and limestone karsts, highlighted by a lagoon and canyon. The wildlife here is plentiful, and includes birds, reptiles and mammals.It is a very memorable experience.
08.00 am: Pick up at KlongMluang Beach/Tub Kaek Beach
09.00 am: Please wait at the hotel lobby for service pick you up at the hotels
09.00 am: Start the program tour Visit Hot Spring Waterfall, enjoy and relax in the hot water unseen jungle bathtub with Water temperatures (30 c40 c) degrees Celsius About
12.00 pm - 12.30 pm: Enjoy Lunch time at Restaurant Visit Emerald Pool, The rainforest along trails sided by natural springs and pools and swimming and relaxing in the nature baht Visit the Kayaking At Thalane enjoy kayaking, swimming and relaxing in stream. Transfer back to your hotel
- Enjoy Kayaking, swimming and relaxing on half day tour at Ao Thalane in Krabi
- A constant 35 degree hot spring and its healing minerals will relax your body giving you a natural spa.
- Explore the limestone cave, fantastic canyons and lagoons.
- A warm water crystal clear Emerald pool, 1-2 meters deep, like a gift of nature in the middle of the jungle
- Swim in the Emerald pool with background music of little animals will make you feel as if nature has bestowed every pleasure on you
- Round trip transfers and professional guide service available
- English speaking guide
- Round-trip transfer
- Personal expenditure
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.