Product Code : TPHI-C
A picture perfect holiday at the Phi Phi Islands is here. Marvel at the towering limestone cliffs, dive into the crystal clear water at the Loh Samah Bay, Snorkel with fishes and monkey around at the famous monkey beach. All of this, followed by a lip-smacking lunch at Phi Phi Don with local delicacies and delectable dishes While Snorkelling and scuba diving are the most popular activities on Phi Phi Islands, you can also explore and climb the limestone cliffs along with discovering the stunning lagoons and corals on Phi Phi Leh. The interesting feature of this island is that there are no constructed roads. In-fact motorized transport is not available on Phi Phi Islands. Accommodation, restaurants, night-life and beach activities are easily available here. Many secluded beaches on the Phi Phi Island are accessible by long tail boat. Laem Thong and Hua Rah Ket are amazing diving locations. There are a number of diving companies that offer diving trips on the Island.
08:30 AM: Pick-up from hotel to reach Rassada Harbour Pier point after a drive of about 20 min. Get on the boat and enjoy the ride. Enjoy light refreshment while you are on the boat.
09:50 AM: Arrive at Phi Phi Don at Phi Phi Island. You can swim, snorkel, in crustal clear water or relax on the beach side.
10:00 AM: Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lay, Loh Samah bay and Pileh Cove Viking Cave. Swim or snorkel at Ton Sai Bay or Monkey Beach.
12:30 PM: Enjoy a delicious lunch at Phi Phi Don. Free time to explore on your own to capture some lasting memories.
02:30 PM: After a day full of adventure, fun and relaxation, it is time to say good bye to Phi Phi islands. 04:00 PM: Arrive at Rassada Harbour and get a drive back to you hotel.
- Enjoy delicious Thai Lunch at Phi Phi Don
- Land transfers from hotel via shared vehicle
- Swim or snorkel with colorful fishes and corals in Pileh Lagoon
- Visit the crystal clear sea at Loh Samah Bay during the tour
- Cruise to Phi Phi Ley Island and Phi Phi Group of Islands
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Memorable visit to the Monkey Beach
- Snorkeling gear & Tour Insurance
- Round-trip big boat transfer
- Knowledgeable Guide
- Land transfers from hotel-pier-hotel on shared basis
- Phi Phi Islands cleanliness fee of 20 THB per/person
- National park ticket fee of 400 THB per/person for snorkeling
- Personal expenditure
Know Before You Book
- Upgradation to private transfer from Phuket Hotel to Phuket Pier is available at additional cost.
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation.
No options available on this date.