Product Code : KANM-C
Each of the 42 islands have their individual character with their natural caves, pristine blue lagoons and stunning limestone formations. Explore the inner salt lake located in Mae Koh Island and then head to Wau Ta Lab Island for lunch. Take in the breathtaking views of the National Park HQ which is the ideal location for sunbathing, snorkeling or simply relaxing on the sandy white beaches of Koh Samui. Snorkel the underwater world in these stunning islands which inspired the book and movie 'The Beach'.
Go kayaking (cost included) to explore the beautiful lagoons and limestone caves Few words describe the incredible beauty of Ang Thong National Marine Park. Among one of the most exotic places on earth this has to be on the checklist of all the nature seekers. And if you love photography, we bet you would want to stay on this paradise for more than a day.
Experience the wonder of these 42 tropical islands, each have their individual character with their natural caves, pristine blue lagoons and stunning limestone formations featured in the movie; The Beach' starting Leonardo DiCaprio. Get picked up from your hotel and travel to the Pier, where you board a big- boat to head into the Angthong National Marine Park. Admire the stunning views of the National Park which is the ideal location for sunbathing, snorkeling or simply relaxing on the sandy white pristine beaches. Reach Mae Koh Island by kayak or set over by longtail boat Climb the steps to the top of the island in approx. 10 minutes and enjoy a fantastic view over the Emerald Lagoon which is also known as 'Talay Nai'. Get set for a short trek toward the steps which rewards you with a fantastic views of stunning Seawater Lake enclosed on all sides by limestone cliffs known as Talay Nai. Take in unparalleled views of the entire archipelago from here.
Enjoy a tasty Thai Lunch on board recharging yourself for more fun activities for rest of the day. Make an excursion to Koh Wau Talap - the park headquarters where you will learn about the native flora and fauna of each island. Spend the rest of your afternoon relaxing on the gorgeous beaches or trying a number of water activities like kayaking, snorkeling. In the evening, the sun begins to set on the park as you bid it farewell and return to Koh Samui.
- Free tour guide service and hotel transportation available
- Cliff climbing to view the spectacular beauty of nature
- Amazing Local Thai Lunch along with refreshments
- Hike nature trails, snorkel and relax on powder-white beaches
- Admire the Beautiful Limestone cliffs while you sail on a big boat
- Visit world's one of the very few Marine National Park in Thailand
- Capture the exquisite range of Flora and Fauna
- National Park Fees
- English speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Koh Samui
- Big Boat, Kayaking equipment, Snorkeling Gear & Tour Insurance
- Lunch on board
- Personal expenditure
Know Before You Book
- Big boat on shared basis to Angthong National Marine Park
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your (printed/digital) voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.