Product Code : IHMCNT
Pick up from hotel and Visit the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple and Open Air Bazaar of Chinatown, and experience a Malay Restaurant for Buffet/Set Dinner and Cultural Show. The smell of burning jasmine, incessant chantings of Hindu priests, intricate carved deities and the mystical aura combine to give you lasting impression of this religion at the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple. Take a stroll through this night market, where the locals engage in hectic bargaining for merchandises spread across the streets at open air bazaar of Chinatown.
Later, proceed to a Malay Restaurant for buffet/set dinner and cultural show. Help yourself to a buffet dinner where a sumptuous variety of local dishes and delicacies await you. Once your experience finished you will be provided hotel drop off in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area.
- Complete the evening with a rich buffet of local delicacies as you watch a wonderful show of Malaysian traditional dancing
- See the oldest Hindu temple in town - Sri Maha Mariamman Temple founded in 1873
- Explore Kuala Lumpur's back streets, cultural attractions and shopping areas after sunset
- Visit the busy Chinatown where you can look for truly unique souvenirs to bring back home
- Buffet Dinner
- Round-trip transportation from Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Personal expenses
- Beverage and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Malaysias Cultural Night Tour
Duration : 03:30
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.