Product Code : MIAT-C
Breakfast at the hotel. Then take a walk through to Eastern part of Inle Lake. Firstly we're heading to small hillock to Htat Eain village which has famous for natural lime stone cave and nearby monastery. (Taungyoe Tribe village) After that we are going to climb up seven stupa Hill and Lwekin village.
The village people grows cheroot plants (for traditional cigar leaves), corn and beans to see their daily live in the farms. We also walk pass the small reservoir and the natural spring which make fresh up to everybody. It also supplies fresh water for village people. And then we are going to one of the hill tribe village called KoneSone (Actually Pa-O Taungyoe are living there) and stop for lunch. In this village, you can explore how to dry the cheroot leaves in a special design oven. After finish lunch go to Taungbu village on the way you can see the village primary school and walk back to Nyaung Shwe.
On the way, we can visit the red mountain wine garden vineyard which produces famous wine and pass through to Kandaw NyaungPhyu village ( Inther Tribe people Living ) and arrive Nyaung Shwe town.
- Watch red mountain wine garden and vineyard, which passes through the hill villages
- Ascend with our friendly guide to seven stupa Hill and Lwekin village
- Trekking guide for your support
- private tour
- Visit to the hill tribe village, KoneSone and other nearby villages
- Have a lunch at the nearby village
- Join us on full day guided trekking tour at Inle Lake
- Trekking guide
- Drinking water and seasonal fruit
- Full day trekking
- Simple lunch
- Hotel pick up drop off from hotel
- Other service which are not mentioned in program
- Personal expenses
- Entrance and zone fees
Know Before You Book
- This tour is a private tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.