Product Code : BEPGT-C
Follow a local professional trekking guide, trek the most dangerous sections of China Great Wall at Jiankou, see the entire Mutianyu Great Wall plus much of Jiankou from the highest point, walk along the well preserved Mutianyu Great Wall, experience the sharp contrast between restored wall and original wall, enjoy your fantastic times and amazing experiences on this Great Wall Trekking Tour, it might be quite hard but definitely worth it.
Meet local tour guide at your downtown hotel lobby at 7:30 am, aboard the comfortable vehicle and enjoy cozy transfer to start the trekking experience. After around 2-hour driving, you will reach Jiankou Great Wall to start the approx. 5 hours trekking. This section is a photographic hotspot due to its unique style, steep mountains and beautiful scenery. The adventure begins at Xizhazi village, you will have a decent uphill trekking to reach the ruined tower-Zhengbeilou. On the way, your guide will take you on a short nature walk to explore the less Potala, a broken tower where you will capture the best landscape view of Jiankou. Take your time and enjoy the scenery. Owing to the need for renovation, this section is regarded as one of the most dangerous sections of the Ming's Great Wall, walk east to the highest point of Jiankou Great Wall allowing you to see the entire Mutianyu plus much of Jiankou as well.
Later, you will come to the Mutianyu Great Wall and have a downhill trekking on this nicely restored Great Wall. When you complete the hiking, you will feel a sharp contrast between restored wall and original wall. After trekking on the ancient Great Wall, you will have a delicious lunch in local restaurant and take a short break. Then drive back to downtown and return to your hotel to conclude the memorable trip at around 17:30 pm.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Trek the most dangerous sections of China Great Wall
- Enjoy your fantastic times on this Great Wall Trekking Tour
- Experience the sharp contrast between restored and original
- Entrance fee
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport by private vehicle
- Professional tour guide & licensed driver
- Local Lunch
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children below 2 years of age are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
China Wild The Great Wall Adventurous Trekking From Beijing
Duration : 10:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.