Product Code : HSYM-C
Printed Voucher Required
One of the most enjoyable things to do in Hong Kong is to witness ‘A Symphony of Lights’ show from Victoria Harbour on a tour boat. A ‘Symphony of Lights’ is listed as the world's largest permanent light and sound show by the Guinness World Record. What makes the show unique is that the entire city converts into an illuminated stage, and the stars of the show are the harbour-front buildings of Hong Kong and Kowloon.
The spectacular display of lights can be seen from any part of the waterfront, but the best way to enjoy them is by taking a Harbour Cruise in Hong Kong. As many as forty buildings on both sides of the harbour are lit up with dazzling coloured lights, including prominent landmarks like the Bank of China Buiding, HSBC Building, Jardine House, the IFC towers, the Peninsula and the Intercontinental. Lights dance in sync music performed by the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra.
Soak in the relaxing atmosphere of the Hong Kong harbour tour, watching the 360 views of the iconic skyline on both the Kowloon and Hong Kong Island sides, and admire the unique performance put up by the glass-and-steel facades of the city. Enjoy the magical moments as you glide along the gentle waters with the wind blowing on your face, and witness the extravaganza of ‘A Symphony of Lights.’ Don’t miss the Hong Kong boat tour on your travel to the city.
- See the iconic illuminated skyline for Kowloon and Hong Kong Island
- Scenic Victoria harbour cruise
- Witness ‘Symphony of Lights’ Laser Show
- Enjoy on-board music and commentary
- 1-hour Symphony of Lights cruise in the evening
- Unlimited drinks in open bar
- 1-hour night cruise
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.