Product Code : HLIB-C
Join us on a fascinating tour of Hong Kong's largest island on this full day excursion. Discover a pristine beach, a traditional fishing village, lush valleys, soaring mountains and spiritual enlightenment. The tour starts with a ferry ride to Mui Wo, located on the southern side of Lantau Island. On arriving at Lantau Island, the tours heads to the Cheung Sha Beach, which is popular with locals and visitors alike.
From the beach, the tour bus takes you to Tai O, the historical fishing village where the Tanka boat people still live in their stilt houses today. A day trip to Lantau would not be complete without a visit to Po Lin Monastery and the Giant Buddha. Time is given to explore these two attractions before heading to Tung Chung on the Ngong Ping Cable car.
- Enjoy Traditional vegetarian lunch at the monastery
- Visit the poular Cheung Sha Beach
- Visit the Po Lin Monastery and the Giant Buddha
- Ngong Ping 360 cable car ride to Tung Chung
- Cable car ride
- Ferry ride
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- When cable car is not available, this will be replaced with a coach transfer
- Cable car operation will be subject to operational and weather conditions
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.