Product Code : VSCT-C
In the morning, we will pick you up in the hotel lobby and start the trip by visiting the most highlights of the city, including Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum. With our knowledgeable tour guide, you will learn more about this interesting city. After having lunch in a local restaurant, we will head to Chi Tunnels, 60km far from city center. This network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War.
In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers kitchens. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla's food during the war). We will return to Saigon in late afternoon
- Have a sumptuous lunch at the local restaurant with your dear ones
- Full day guided city tour of Saigon with hotel transfers facility
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services by AC vehicles
- Let us take you to the one of the remaining monument of Vietnam's war, Cu Chi tunnel
- English speaking guide at your service
- Visit the city's major landmarks such as Thien Hau pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral and Reunification palace
- Land transfer by AC vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission
Know Before You Go
- Children from 0-2 years are free of cost
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation
No options available on this date.