Product Code : VHCW-C
Our tour guide will pick you at your hotel in the Old Quarter at about 7 pm and then we get a cylco to Hoan Kiem Lake, one of the major scenic spots in the city and serves as a focal point for its public life. And then we will stop at Opera House in central of Hanoi, built-in French colonial era and now becomes one of Hanoi's symbols.
At about 7:45pm, on the way to Water puppet show, we will see Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel - A Grand Dame of Southeast Asia. Covered by beautiful lights, it still keeps her colonial grandeur and timeless elegance. At 7:55 stop to enjoy the water puppet show. After that we will take a walk on the streets in the old quarter and enjoy the Vietnamese traditional food: Beef noodles.
- Have a taste of Vietnamese traditional food, Beef Noodles
- Enjoy Traditional Water Puppet Show and walk on the streets in the old quarter
- Make your evening memorable on 2.5 hours cyclo and water puppet show tour in Hanoi
- Visit 1-hour cyclo tour in French old quarter
- English speaking tour guide
- 1-hour cyclo
- Beef noodles
- Water puppet show ticket
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission and accommodation
- Children under 2 years are free of cost
Know Before You Go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
No options available on this date.