Product Code : LCGF-C
An exciting adventure in the Swiss Alps - nerve thrill guaranteed! "Mount First - Top Adventure" offers an exhilarating range of activities: The First Flyer, the Cliff Walk on the edge of the steep mountain face and a thrilling descent by mountain cart and trottibike scooter through astonishing mountain scenery to Grindelwald.
Enjoy a morning drive to the Bernese Oberland, passing by five different mountain lakes and listening to interesting explanations of your multilingual guide. After a picture stop at the famous village of Interlaken, we take you to the charming mountain resort Grindelwald. Take the cable car up to Mt.First to experience the unique summit attraction "First Cliff Walk by Tissot". The trail with a 40-metre long one-rope suspension bridge at a dizzying height promises an extraordinary adrenalin kick.
Grab a bite to eat on the spectacular sun terrace of the restaurant “Berggasthaus First”. Just a few steps aside, you find one of Switzerland's most thrilling activity: The First Flyer, a gigantic zip line, that gives you the feeling of flying down the hill over 800 meters with a maximum speed of 84 km/h. Continue by Mountain Cart, a new fun sport vehicle with a comfortable seat, good tires and effective brakes. An exceptional ride on the rough track takes you to Bort, from where you complete your adventure by Trottibike Scooter. Curve down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery passing by grazing cows and typical Swiss chalets.
Enjoy some leisure time to explore the alpine village Grindelwald before you take the train back to Interlaken, where you meet your tour guide again for the return trip to Lucerne. The tour is accompanied by our professional multilingual guide from Zürich to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Zürich. The ascent and descent at Mt. First, the activities on the mountain and the train ride to Interlaken are unguided. For this part you will receive schedules and detailed written information.
- Full-day tour to Swiss Alpine regions
- Trottibike Scooter ride to Grindelwald
- Visit the mountain resorts of Grindelwald and Interlaken
- 40-metre long one-rope suspension bridge at a dizzying height
- Ride a cable car ride to Mt. First
- Train Grindelwald - Interlaken
- Partly guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Cliff Walk, First Flyer, Mountain Cart, Trottibike, helmet
- Ascent by aerial cable car to Mt. First
- Personal expenses
- Food & Beverage
Know Before You Book
- Suitable for children aged 10 & older with a minimum height of 135 cm and a minimum weight of 25 kg
Know Before You Go
- We kindly ask you to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.