Product Code : GRHG-C
Printed Voucher Required
If you are a history buff, consider booking a 2-hour walking tour of Granada. The Granada tour is the best way to learn about the past glory and the rich Moorish architecture of this gem in Southern Spain. Your professional guide will provide interesting commentary related to the landmarks that you see while taking the walking tour through the medieval centre. Among the things to do in Granada is to visit the Corral del Carbón, a 14th-century coal yard, the oldest Andalusian monument in Granada and the old silk market of Alcaicería, which is a treasure trove of painted ceramics, inlaid wood and stained glass lamps.
The tour includes a trip to the Granada Cathedral and the Royal Chapel. Here you will be able to view some of the finest examples of Gothic and Renaissance architecture in the country. The aesthetically designed Corinthian columns and stained glass windows will leave an impression on you. There will be an opportunity to see masterpieces by El Greco, Jusepe de Ribera and Alonso Cano. Don’t miss the tombs of the Catholic Monarch and Juana of Castilla and Felipe I of Austria.
- Visit the old silk market
- Explore the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
- See masterpieces by El Greco and other artists
- Learn about the history of Granada
- See the 14th-century coal yard of Granada
- Bilingual official guide during the walking tour
- Entrance fees to Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Transport service
Know Before You Book
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.