Product Code : GFVAPG
Board one of our air-conditioned coaches from Costa del Sol at your pick up point. Remember to reconfirm your details at least 48h before the activity! From there, sit back and relax on your journey to Granada. Declared a World Heritage Site, it is the most famous and best-preserved Moorish building in Spain. Once at the venue, immerse yourself on a guided tour through the amazing site with a local guide.
Learn about the historic significance of the Alhambra. Discover the many decorative details around the site, built in the 13th century. During the 13th and 14th centuries, the Alhambra grew as a palatine city until the Christian conquest of Granada. Then, it became a Royal House, General Captaincy of the Kingdom of Granada and a military fortress until its declaration as a monument. Admire the rich architecture of the site, adapted to all the changes the complex underwent through the centuries.
Walk along with the Generalife Gardens and marvel at the recreation area palace during the Nasrid dynasty. After the guided tour, you will have free time to scroll around the streets of Granada. Make the most of your time, savor delicious tapas and see emblematic buildings in the city center.
- Visit the Generalife Gardens
- Discover the beautiful city of Granada, in the foothills of Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Explore the Alhambra Palace, the Palace of Charles V
- Multilingual escort guide
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Admission to the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens
- Walking tour of the city
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.