Product Code : PRODUCT6344
Enjoy a wonderful family friendly excursion to The Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, along with a camel ride around the Pyramids in the pharos desert then followed by a visit to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and a visit to the Valley Temple. Take in the sheer beauty of these man-made wonders of the world.
Move on to visit the Step Pyramid of Djoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Thereafter lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Move on to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered the centre of the state for over 3000 years, being its first capital and a perfect embodiment of Egyptian culture, then lay your eyes upon the Statue of Ramses II, standing at 69 feet tall, and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
- Visit the Step Pyramid of Djoser, the world's oldest major stone structure
- Visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chephren
- Enjoy camel ride around the Pyramids in the pharos desert
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus
- Visit to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren
- Egyptian cuisine lunch at a local restaurant
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Private English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off from central Cairo hotels
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Day Tour To Giza Pyramids & Memphis & Sakkara & A Camel Ride Around The Pyramids
Duration : 09:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.