Product Code : BCN5
Known for its rocky cliffs, sandy beaches, shady coves and pine forests, Costa Brava is one of the most popular destinations in the country. You can book a day trip from Barcelona to Costa Brava, the 160-kilometre stretch of beautiful, rugged coastline which runs up to the French border. Your first stop on the day trip to Costa Brava is Lloret de Mar, the party beach town of Costa Brava, with a history of over thousand years. Lloret de Mar is popular for its beaches, shop-lined streets and thriving nightlife.
Take a walk along the beach promenade, explore the streets, find hidden architecture and learn about the maritime past. The most impressive attraction of the city is Saint Roma, which is built in modernism style and has a well-preserved 16th-century altarpiece.
After this, the Costa Brava day tour will take you on a boat trip to the neighboring village of Tossa de Mar. During the boat ride on your Costa Brava day trip from Barcelona, you can look forward to scenic views of Costa Brava’s famous rocky cliffs. When you reach the village of Tossa de Mar, you will have time to discover the ‘Pearl of Costa Brava’ and its 12th-century medieval castle.
- Explore historic town of Lloret de Mar
- Admire the rocky cliffs of Costa Brava by boat
- Discover the ‘Pearl of Costa Brava’
- Day tour to Costa Brava from Barcelona
- Boat ride to Tossa de Mar fishing village
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Assistant on boar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No shows will not be refunded
Know Before You Go
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site, Wear appropriate attire
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.