Product Code : BCN9
On this day trip from Barcelona, you will get the chance to explore Girona, a medieval city known for its well-preserved Jewish houses and the Game of Thrones movie locations. For the Girona guided tour, you will accompany your professional through the cobbled streets to find the most impressive attractions. Among the noteworthy stops of the tour is the Girona Cathedral.
You will also be able to see many locations which have become famous for being featured in the "Game of Thrones”. Look forward to seeing the baroque stairway of the Cathedral, which was shown as the exterior of the Great Sept Baelor in King’s Landing.
As you wander through the streets of the Jewish Quarter, you will recognise many filming locations of the city of Braavos from the series. The day tour of Girona will give you insights into its rich and glorious history during the Middle Ages. Some of the other popular landmarks that you will see during the walk are the Arabic Baths, the Synagogue and the Gustave Eiffel Bridge.
The Girona day trip ends with a return to Barcelona. Spot the exterior of the Sagrada Familia and make a short trip to the Park Güell, one of the most iconic creations of Gaudí. The tour also includes a brief stop at La Pedrera and at Casa Batlló, two other architectural wonders of Gaudí that Barcelona is famous for.
- Visit Park Güell in Barcelona
- Day guided tour of the medieval city of Girona
- See the filming locations of Game of Thrones
- Explore the main landmarks of Girona
- Discover the Girona Cathedral
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English
- Admission to Park Güell
- Local guide
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Radio guide system
- Admission to Girona’s Cathedral
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrances to Sagrada Família, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please note this activity includes walking long distances, Wear appropriate attire
No options available on this date.