Product Code : PRODUCT554
Departure from Milan. Visit Genoa and an entire afternoon on your own. Excursion to Rapallo, Portofino and Santa Margherita. Visit of Portovenere and Cinque Terre with boat (if weather permits, otherwise by train) Excursion to West Coast of Liguria visiting Laigueglia, the antique village of fishermen and Finalborgo, a medieval walled village.
A nice tour through Monferrato and Langhe, two of the historic region of Piedmont; the best way to discover Turin, first capital of Italy, its palaces like Venaria Reale (entrance included) and monument (Basilica di Superga). Barolo and white truffle tasting in Alba. Visit of the area at the bottom of Mont Blanc, Courmayeur and Aosta. Return to Milan.
- Explore Genoa and modern zone of Ancient Port, restored for the 500 years of America discovery by Christopher Columbus
- Visit Rapallo, Santa Margherita and Portofino with their famous spots
- See Portovenere, a fishermen village located at the end of La Spezia Gulf
- Enjoy your visit at a famous Cinque Terre - UNESCO World Heritage
- Cruise by boat at the Cinque Terre
- Free Wi-fi on board
- English speaking driver-guide
- Focaccia and Focaccia with cheese tasting in Liguria
- Barolo special red wine tasting and truffle cream tasting in Piedmont
- Meals and drinks
- Porterage, city taxes and tickets
Know Before You Book
- In case of bad conditions of weather, the Cinque Terre will be by bus/minivan and panoramic train
- Children 0-2 must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.