Product Code : SWZ1
The city tour of Geneva will bring you to visit the International part of Geneva through the center of the world’s peacemaking organizations followed by a tour of the main tourist attractions of the city like the Fountain and the wonderful Flower clock. Then get a taste of Geneva’s history with the mini-train Tramway Tour and dig even deeper into the Old Town with your guide on a walking tour.
To complete this City Tour, continue on the lake with a one hour commented boat cruise which will make you discover the major attractions of the lake of Geneva: the stone of Niton, the water fountain, the Black Harbour, the Diodati house, The UN building, the castle of Bellerive, the mermaid, and many more interesting sites.
In addition to the Geneva city tour, this 1 hour commented cruise will allow you to discover the major attractions of the Leman lake: the stone of Niton, the Water Fountain, the Black Harbour, the Diodati house, The UN building, the castle of Bellerive, the Mermaid, and many more interesting sites. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to see one of Europe's most beautiful lakes.
- Explore all the main attractions of Geneva
- Discover the historic city centre
- United Nations and world peaces organizations area
- See the Stone of Niton and The Black Harbour
- Scenic boat cruise on the Leman Lake
- Mini-train if weather permits or walking tour
- Bus ride
- Boat Cruise
- Professional licensed guide
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- The mini train is not available in January & February and in case of bad weather.
No options available on this date.