Product Code : 10001
In this full-day Istanbul city tour, you can conveniently explore all the main attractions of Turkey’s capital. Learn about the rich history of the only city in the world built on two continents. Your Istanbul private tour will take you into the heart of the historic quarter, Sultanahmet, which is home to the most well-recognized sights in the city, including UNESCO Heritage sites.
Get a chance to study the architectural gems in this Istanbul highlights tour while following the expert commentary by your professional guide. The most impressive of the landmarks in this guided tour of Istanbul is Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya), which is also called the 8th wonder of the world.
The grand structure contains mosaics which are the finest examples of Byzantine art from the 9th to 12th centuries. You will also see the Basilica Cistern, Istanbul’s largest underground cistern, Topkapi Palace, the best example of Ottoman palaces.
Other noteworthy sights included in the itinerary are Hippodrome and the Blue Mosque. You will also get a chance to explore the endless corridors of the Grand Bazaar, which houses about 4,000 shops selling jewelry, carpets, spices, porcelain and clothing.
- Full day private tour of Istanbul
- Experience the majesty of the Topkapi Palace
- Visit the grand Hagia Sophia
- Explore the Grand Bazaar
- See the subterranean Basilica Cistern
- Service Charges
- Skip the Lines - Special Entry
- Local Taxes
- Private Professional Licenced Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
Know Before You Book
- You can meet with your Tour Guide infront of the Hagia Sophia Museum entrance gate
- English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, French, Russian speaking tour guides available
- Your Tour Guide can meet you at your centerally located hotels in Taksim, Sultanahmet, Besiktas
Know Before You Go
- Comfortable Shoes, Hats, Sunglasses and Cameras recommended.
Operating Hours: 08:00 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.