Product Code : SUPRDSD0005
One of the best things to do in Croatia is to sign up for a Dubrovnik sunset dinner cruise. This tour will give you a different perspective of the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’, which is famous for its historic old town and perfectly preserved medieval city walls. Get ready for a 2-hour scenic cruise for a special evening. You will sail in a replica of a traditional 16th-century ‘Karaka’ (carrack) for your sunset cruise in Dubrovnik.
You can look forward to rewarding views of the UNESCO-listed walls which border the medieval town. Other noteworthy sights to notice include the forested island of Lokrum, which is lush with holm oaks, black ash, pines and olive trees. Enjoy the relaxing glide along the blue waters of the Adriatic Sea and spot coral reefs under the surface. The boat will take you around Koločep Island, the smallest of the three inhabited Elafiti Islands.
The Dubrovnik dinner cruise is a great opportunity to witness a spectacular sunset. Watch the vibrant colors spread across the open skies as you sip a glass of Champagne and taste a dinner of specialty Dalmatian dishes. The sunset & dinner cruise is one of the most romantic experiences you can have in Dubrovnik.
- Cruise on a 16th-century wooden boat
- 2 hours cruise on the Adriatic Sea
- Enjoy Dalmatian specialties and Champagne aboard
- Views of the medieval town by cruise
- Witness a spectacular sunset
- Dalmatian cuisine Dinner
- 1 drink per person
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please note minimum age required for this tour is 16 years old
Know Before You Go
- Please note that the dress code for the dinner cruise is elegant evening wear
- Please note that this tour operates under favorable weather conditions
No options available on this date.