Product Code : DVMW
Dubrovnik, also called ‘The 'Pearl of the Adriatic’ is famous for the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque churches, monasteries, palaces and fountains of its old town. In the Dubrovnik museum tour, you can discover more about the rich history of the medieval town from the 7th-century onwards. The Dubrovnik walking tour will begin with a walkover Stradun, the longest and widest street of the old town, which leads to the most well-known landmarks.
You will visit the Sponza Palace to learn about its different architectural styles, destruction and reconstruction. It housed state offices, the mint, the bank, the treasury, and the armory. The guided tour of Dubrovnik will cover The Franciscan complex (monastery, museum and church), The Sponza Palace (war museum and atrium), The Rector Palace, which was the center of justice and The Assumption Cathedral. The Franciscan order arrived in Dubrovnik around 1234 and the first Franciscan monastery was built in the 13th century.
The tour is a great way to dive into the stories of the town, its famous walls, monuments and local life. You will also see an old pharmacy dating back to 1317, making it the third-oldest functioning pharmacy in the entire world. In its museum, you can see the ancient and fascinating displays related to the trade.
- 3-hour museum tour in Dubrovnik old town
- See the third oldest functioning pharmacy in the entire world
- Explore the 13th-century Franciscan Monastery
- See the 12th century Assumption Cathedral
- Visit the Sponsa Palace showcasing the different architecture styles
- Professional tour guide
- Insurance, road tolls, vat and taxes
- Entrance to the Museums
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- Rates are depended on the number of people in a group
Know Before You Go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so kindly wear comfortable shoes
No options available on this date.