Product Code : DUTC
After hotel pickup, settle inside one of our deluxe tour busses for the amazing Dubai experience, where you will have an opportunity to discover all that this radiant metropolis is offering. Immerse yourselves in this enriching expedition and be familiar with how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was remodeled into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different halts that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
The traditional tour of Dubai will commence with the exploration of the Jumeirah area, and the popular Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, an opportunity to cross the new Canal. Next is a visit for a snapshot of the breathtaking Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. Next proceed towards the historic district of Bastakiya, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum (own expense), situated in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi, dating back to 200 years.
Head on to cross the creek by boat in authentic Abra, appreciating the outstanding cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. The tour will continue with the discovery of the Za'abeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces. Halt at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai mall and click some amazing selfies in front of the famous Burj Khalifa before heading back.
- Professional Guide for the personalized unique experience
- Snap some amazing photos at the stunning Burj Al Arab
- View Dubai Creek, Dubai Museums and Bastakiya Area
- Get a chance to visit the very popular Jumeirah Mosque
- Engage in some gold shopping at Gold Souk Dubai
- 4-hour morning traditional and modern Dubai tour in an air-conditioned transport
- Explore the Old Town district and Al Fahidi ancient fortress
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees at Dubai museum
- Professional guide
- Crossing the Creeks in Arab
- Air-conditioned Motor-coach
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Live guide and audio guide in English
- National museum of Dubai is closed on Friday
- The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque
- Guests can enter the Mosque when its open on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday from 08:45 to 9:45
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Dress appropriately while entering the Mosque
City Tour of Traditional Dubai
Duration : 04:00
Live Commentary Language
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.