Product Code : ATD05
You can book a combination helicopter and coach Dubai day tour to see the city from two different perspectives. Your Dubai city tour begins with an exciting ride in a helicopter for a breathtaking aerial view of the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. The helicopter will depart from a helipad at The Palm Jumeirah, and take you on a 15 minutes flight.
As part of the Dubai helicopter tour, you will be able to spot all the main attractions of the city. Soar in the skies over the skyscrapers and get the chance to see Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building as well as other iconic structures like The Palm, The World archipelagos and the impressive cityscape. Also look forward to viewing Union Square, Sheikh Zayed Road, and the Mall of the Emirates. After this, the tour will continue by coach to show you the most noteworthy sights of Dubai.
There will be photo stops at the Atlantis, The Palm hotel, and Burj Al-Arab. Among the places you will visit on the coach tour are Jumeirah Mosque and Dubai Museum. The tour includes some of the most popular things to do in Dubai like enjoying a shisha (Arabic water pipe), entertainment by a belly dancer, camel ride, henna painting and a falconry demonstration.
- Helicopter ride over the Dubai skyline
- Coach tour of the city
- See all Dubai attractions including Burj Khalifa
- Visit the Dubai Museum
- Learn about the city’s culture and history
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Jumeirah Mosque and Dubai Museum in Al-Fahidi Fort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city tour only)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
Know Before You Go
- Not recommended for Pregnant women
- Not recommended for travelers With back problems
No options available on this date.