Product Code : DUDB
Printed Voucher Required
Explore the traditional modern personas of one of the Middle East’s most admired cities on this full day Dubai city tour. Visit the Dubai Museum set in the 18th-century fortress of Al Fahidi. Then, board a conventional Abra water taxi, sail across Dubai Creek and reach the Heritage Village. Take in the aromas and sights of the Spice Souk and buy souvenirs at the Gold Souk.
You will then go on to the Jumeirah area and stop at the Jumeirah Mosque. Admire its Fatimid architectural style before continuing for a contrasting experience. The 7-star, sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel and Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower are symbols of contemporary Dubai. Your Burj Khalifa entry tickets will grant you admission to the 'At the Top', the world's highest observation deck, located on the 124th floor. Gasp at the city views and then indulge in retail therapy at the huge Dubai Mall.
Later, you will visit Palm Jumeirah, the world's biggest artificial island and stop by the famous Atlantis, The Palm hotel. Enjoy your time at the Dubai Marina and its Marina Walk before driving to the vast complex of the Emirates Mall. Here you can witness the slopes and skiers at Ski Dubai, the Middle East's first indoor ski resort. There is a scheduled lunch stop in this Dubai guided tour.
- Full-day tour of all Dubai sights
- Stop at iconic hotels like Burj Al Arab and Atlantis The Palm
- Shop in one of the largest shopping malls of Dubai
- Explore the historic old town and souks
- Views from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa
- Burj Khalifa ticket to top 124
- Crossing the Creek in Abras
- Air-conditioned transportation with hotel pick-up
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees at Dubai Museum
- Personal expenses
- The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and beverage
Know Before You Book
- On Friday, the National museum of Dubai is closed in the morning and no refund will be given
- Please share hotel details before 48 hours of travel date to confirm the hotel pick-up
- Audio Guide: Spanish, French,German,Italian,Portuguese,English,Chinese,Japanese,Russian,Korean
Know Before You Go
- Please be ready 30 minutes before the departure time
- On Mondays & Wednesdays The Mosque will be open from 09:00 to 10:00 & 10:15 to 11:15 AM
- The mosque is closed on Fridays
- The Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 08:45 till 09:45 AM only
- Dress appropriately while entering the Mosque
Full day Dubai tour
Duration : 09:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.