Product Code : DUDL
Immerse yourselves in this enriching experience and discover how a modest fishing village at Dubai Creek was evolved into a city hub of gorgeous skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with distinct stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
The tour will begin with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, we will also pass by the new Canal, and go through the famous container city BOXPARK, then a visit or stop for a snapshot of the stunning Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule.
We will continue to the cultural district of Bastakiya, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the historical fortress of Al-Fahidi, which dates back 200 years. Next we are going to cross the creek by boat in authentic Abras, enjoying the breathtaking cityscape while proceeding towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. The tour will continue with the discovery of the Za'abeel area and the rulers of Dubai palaces before ending at the well-known iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. We will stop there to explore the mall and to have lunch(if options selected) in a restaurant looking over the Burj.
In the afternoon, we continue on the tour with the Dubai modern tour. Dubai tour will not be complete without opting for a view of Dubai's modern side. We will drive to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famed new City Walk, then will drive south on Sheikh Zayed road to reach the Palm, an Island shaped like a palm tree with spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf. Located on the Palm are a number of luxury hotels, including the Atlantis hotel where we will have the opportunity to take a snapshot. The Atlantis consists of several aquariums that house exotic species starting from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. Following that, we will take a look at the new Dubai Marina where The Walk, is situated, an open space with numerous renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques.
Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city and end at the Al Barsha area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most intriguing artificial ski resorts is located.
- See the palatial Atlantis, the Palm Hotel on the Palm Jumeirah island
- Professional Guide for the personalized unique experience
- Enjoy a delicious Lunch (option selected) at the Dubai mall facing the iconic Burj Khalifa
- Cross the Dubai Creek by boat in authentic Abrasrdquo
- Stop at the Dubai Marina where The Walkrdquo
- Full-day Dubai tour including the lunch at Dubai mall facing the Burj Khalifa
- Lunch (Optional) in Dubai mall facing the Burj Khalifa
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Crossing the Creek in Abras
- Monorail tickets
- Entrance fees at Dubai museum
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- The Jumairah Mosque is closed on Fridays
- On Friday, the National museum of Dubai is closed in the morning and no refund will be given
- The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque
Know Before You Go
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
Full day Dubai city tour with lunch
Duration : 09:00
Audio Guide Language
Japanese Spanish , Italian , English , Portuguese , Korean , French , Mandarin , German , Russian
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.