Product Code : ABDBK-C
Discover the many faces of the glitzy metropolis of the Middle East which started out as a small fishing village in the Dubai Creek. Your day long Dubai tour from Abu Dhabi begins with photo-stops of iconic hotels like the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island, Atlantis Hotel. Continue to the next sight, the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah and admire its beautiful medieval architecture. One of the highlights of your Dubai day tours is crossing the Dubai Creek in an authentic local water taxi, called Abra and imagine the bygone era of the Arabian Gulf. Alluring views of the cityscape stay with you all along as you glide closer to the district of Deira.
Spend some time getting familiar with sights and smells of the exotic Spice Souk and shop for souvenirs. Then change the pace of the day at Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower. With your Burj Khalifa entry tickets, speed up to the 124th floor to admire a spectacular view of Dubai.
Relax and shop to your heart’s content in the world's largest shopping mall, The Dubai Mall and explore its many attractions to conclude your Dubai city tour. On your journey back to Abu Dhabi, you will pass the famous Emirates Mall with its ski interior covered slopes as well as the atmospheric Dubai Marina.
- Sail on local water taxis, Abrasrdquo
- Access the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa
- View of Emirates Mall with its ski interior covered slopes
- Spices shopping at Spice Souk
- Visit the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah
- Enterance Fees at the top 124 ticket
- Licensed English guide
- Audio guide
- Entrance Burj Al Arab
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is closed on Fridays
Know Before You Go
- Please dress appropriately while entering the Mosque
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.