Product Code : SECC
Book a day tour from Seville to explore one of the most fascinating cities in Andalusia. En route the hour-long bus journey on the Cordoba tour from Seville, you will pass by cities like Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. Your professional guide will provide interesting commentary about the destination for the day, Cordoba, which was the light of the world during its glory days as a caliphate city.
Accompany your guide along the atmospheric streets lined with whitewashed houses to see its major landmarks. The most impressive sight in Cordoba is the unusual Mosque-Cathedral, Mezquita-Catedral, which is a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Learn about the history and architecture of the monument, featuring gold mosaic and red-and-white striped arches, which is a fascinating tribute to the blending of two religions and cultures that have shaped Andalusia: Islam and Christianity. You will also have the chance to visit The Christian Kings Alcazar and the Jewish Quarter along with the only Synagogue in all of Andalusia.
One of the prettiest and most traditional places that you will see during the tour of Cordoba is the Calle de las Flores. You will have free time to explore the Jewish Quarter by yourself, take a stroll to find hidden gems, enjoy a lunch of local specialties and indulge in some souvenir shopping.
- Full day tour of Cordoba from Seville
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town of Cordoba
- See the Christian Kings Alcazar
- Discover the Cathedral of Cordoba
- Explore the Jewish Quarter
- Entrance fees to the Mosque, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Free time for exploring the Caliphal City
- Food & beverages
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot
No options available on this date.