Product Code : MACT-C
Come with us to discover the magical mixture of cultures in Cordoba, a city where past and modernity blend in together. You will start this full guided tour from your pick-up point in the Costa del Sol to Cordoba via the town of Antequera.
Upon arrival you will enjoy a panoramic visit to the Roman Bridge and the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue and the Great Mosque (the most famous monument of the Islamic West, built over an old mosque and incorporating the Christian Basilica of Saint Vincent). La Juderia (the Jewish Quarter) is the best-known part of Cordoba's historic centre. It is also one of Europe's largest urban areas declared World Heritage Site in 1984. A fascinating neighbourhood which dates back to the late Middle Ages, full of narrow streets and rests of the Jewish population that once lived here.
Later on, the same day you will also visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba, built during the period of Moorish occupation and later converted into a Catholic Christian Cathedral. It is the most splendid Islamic monument in the western world and still a very important symbol of the city nowadays. Originally built as a Mosque in 786, it is a harmonious combination of various different styles.
Explore this beautiful building and marvel at its colourful mosaics and stained-glass windows. You will also have some free time for lunch and to take a stroll through the historic quarter of Cordoba at your own pace. As the day begins to turn into evening, you will be taken to your original pick up point.
- Entry to the Great Mosque of Cordoba
- Visit to famous Synagogue and the Great Mosque
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city of Malaga
- Services of a professional multilingual guide
- Enjoy Full-Day Guided Tour to Cordoba from Malaga
- Air-conditioned motor-coach.
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city
- Multilingual escort guide
- Local guide
- Entrance fee for the Mosque, synagogue and gardens
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before You Book
- We are reserves the right to modify the itinerary due to force majeure reasons
- The duration of the tour includes transportation
- This tour may have multiple pick up stops along Costa del Sol
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Failure to show up at check-in may result in the loss of the tour
No options available on this date.