Product Code : PRODUCT3482
The Škocjan Caves are a unique natural phenomenon, the creation of the Reka river and are listed on UNESCO heritage. The Reka river springs from below the Snežnik plateau and flows some fifty-five kilometres on the surface.
After reaching the Karst - special limestone surface, the river not only deepens its riverbed through erosion, but also by means of corrosion - it dissolves the limestone. This is how magic underworld creates itself reflecting in amazing stalactites and stalagmites, together with spectacular halls and underground life.
- See the Reka river springs from below the Snežnik plateau
- See the special limestone surface
- Visit to a unique natural phenomenon - Skocjan Caves
- English speaking driver-guide
- Transportation by air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Skocjan Caves
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please keep in mind that constant temperature in the caves is around 53 F
- Photography and videography are not allowed in the caves
- The Škocjan caves is not wheelchair acceptable
- The walking surface in the cave is covered with an anti-slip material
- Not suitable for people with limited mobility
Know Before You Go
- It's recommended to wear light waterproof jacket, light clothing, hat and sunglasses
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- You are required to carry a valid passport Or EU ID with you on travel date
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.