Product Code : SECM-C
Take a full-day guided tour of Carmona from Seville to explore a charming historic village. The Carmona city tour will familiarize you with one of the oldest cities in Andalusia, which has over 5000 years of history. As part of the Seville to Carmona tour, you will see some of the most noteworthy attractions of the city including the Roman necropolis, the palaces, the old Jewish Quarter and Baroque churches.
The most impressive landmark of the town is the Moorish fortress called the Alcazar de la Puerta de Seville, which offers spectacular views from the Tower of Gold. One of the best things to see in Carmona is the main marketplace, which was a former Dominican monastery and features beautiful arcades and galleries built in the 19th-century. Don’t miss the church of El Salvador and the Priory of Santa Maria, with blue and white tiled facades.
As you walk around the area discovering back streets and hidden gems, you will have the chance to find many elegant mansions with quiet courtyards, white-walled churches, convents and bell towers. Carmona’s Jewish quarter is another wonderful area worth exploring. If you are looking for an offbeat alternative to visit in Andalusia, then Carmona is a perfect choice.
- Offbeat alternative in Andalusia
- Find hidden gems during your walk in Carmona
- See the main landmarks of the town
- 3 hour tour of Carmona
- Learn about the history of Carmona
- Guided city tour with a local bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Entrance fees to the convents of La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for an easy walk
No options available on this date.