Product Code : BOCLC-C
Relive history with a journey back in time to Battle Trail. Visit Harvard Yard and view Cambridge Common where George Washington took control of the Continental Army. Drive along Tory Row past the home of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Follow the route of Paul Revere as he warned the countryside with his infamous cry of the British are coming! Stand on Lexington Green, where Captain Jonathan Parker and 77 Minutemen stood their ground against 700 of England's finest regulars.
In Concord, travel past the homes of Hawthorne, Alcott and Emerson as we make our way to the Old North Bridge where ...the embattled farmers stood and fired the shot heard round the world.
- Explore the route of Paul Revere took to warn about British troops
- Enjoy half day tour of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- See homes of famous authors like Hawthorne, Alcott and Emerson
- Learn about the history of Revolutionary War and Civil war
- Visit Harvard Yard, Lexington Battle Green the Historic Landmarks
- Hotel Pick-up
Know Before You Book
- Children under 3 are free provided they don´t occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Cambridge Lexington and Concord Half Day Tour from Boston
Operating Hours: 04:00 Hours
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.