Product Code : EXNMTR05
Start your Redwoods and Wine Country tour by visiting an old-growth California Redwoods forest in Muir Woods National Monument ahead of the crowds. Spot morning fog lifting from the Coastal Redwood canopy that soars for hundreds of feet above your head. Stroll along pristine nature trails and look out for native coastal ferns, clover, squirrels, foxes, and even deer.
Next, your expert wine guide will lead you to sip the good life on this Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley tour. The three wineries you visit will be delightful in their own unique ways. At each exclusively arranged experience, you’ll enjoy a friendly wine country welcome and breathtaking scenery while learning the stories behind the wineries. The wines you enjoy will have been selected by the winemakers themselves. Be ready to add to your wine cellar - most of the wines are not sold in retail stores.
Spend your lunch break exploring Sonoma Plaza’s many restaurants, boutique shops, and wine tasting rooms. Upgrade your California wine country tour with an optional seasonal food and wine pairing experience where you’ll be treated to California cuisine along with a collection of local wines. The afternoon portion of your Redwoods and Wine Country Tour will include exploring Napa Valley and Instagram-worthy experiences at two more boutique wineries.
Get to know the winemakers and the unique features of their wine offerings. On the journey back to San Francisco (weather permitting) we’ll make one final stop at a scenic look-out point with sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin
- Exclusive winery experiences in California’s Napa and Sonoma Valleys
- A morning stroll through an ancient redwood forest
- Enjoy spirited education and demonstrations by winemakers
- Stroll through a Coastal Redwood forest
- Tasting fees at three boutique wineries
- Expert live narration 8 foreign language audios
- Experience Sonoma and Napa valleys
- Lunch break in historic Sonoma Plaza
- Meals (unless gourmet upgrade is selected)
- Entry into Muir Woods
Know Before You Book
- We recommend that you wear layered clothing in case of unexpectedly climbing or falling temperatures
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Redwoods and California Wine Country Tour
Duration : 11:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.