Product Code : EXNMTR03
Monterey is a rich and entertaining mix of wildlife, stunning coastal views, and important history. Walk in the steps of figures like Grapes of Wrath author John Steinbeck. After a pickup from a convenient hotel in San Francisco, you’ll be swept into a Pacific Coast wonderland.
You’ll head down California State Route 1 toward Monterey along the picturesque Pacific Ocean coastline. Grab a photo with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop! Keep an eye out for the sea otters playing in the waters of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. This underwater park stretches hundreds of miles along the coast from San Francisco to Cambria and is home to hundreds of species of marine mammals, birds, and fish.
In Monterey, you’ll have two hours of free time to explore. That’s plenty of time to visit the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium (not included). Alternatively, you can take the time to stroll out to Lovers’ Point, check out the many boutiques that line historic Cannery Row, or grab a fresh lunch at Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Back on your tour vehicle, you’ll be treated to more beauty on 17-Mile Drive.
This scenic road winds its way through the Del Monte Forest between magnificent multi-million dollar homes, spectacular coastline, and Pebble Beach golf course. Catch a photo of the hardy Lone Cypress Tree. After leaving 17-Mile Drive, arrive in charming Carmel-by-the-Sea. Check out the quaint shops on Ocean Avenue or get some white Pacific sand between your toes at the beach.
- See the Lone Cypress near the Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Explore Cannery Row and Old Fisherman’s Wharf
- Enjoy Monterey Bay Aquarium or a food walking tour of historic Monterey
- Explore, dine, and shop in Carmel-by-the-Sea
- English Speaking guide
- Vehicle & Driver services
- Food crawl and walking tour of Monterey (Optional)
Know Before You Book
- We recommend that you wear layered clothing in case of unexpectedly climbing or falling temperatures
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.