Product Code : PRODUCT6334
Fly to Cairo from Sharm El Shiekh and Spend the day with us beholding the beauty of Ancient Egypt. Lay your eyes upon the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx. You will enjoy a camel ride around the Pyramids, and then you will be sailing by Felucca down the River Nile before visiting the Egyptian Museum.
The Egyptian Museum has the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way giving you facts and other fascinating tidbits and then you will have your lunch at a local restaurant before returning to Sharm El Sheikh. Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh & transfer you to Sharm Airport to Fly to Cairo, for an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. This followed by a visit to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chephren. Then enjoy a scrumptious lunch at a local restaurant and head on to the Egyptian Museum.
The Egyptian Museum features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. It displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated entirely to Tutankhamen, a name synonymous with royalty and majesty. It boasts a collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before being discovered in the 1920s upon excavation of his tomb. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo airport for a flight back to Sharm.
- Lay your eyes upon the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Enjoy a camel ride around the Pyramids
- Enjoy sailing by Felucca down the River Nile before visiting the Egyptian Museum
- Fly to Cairo from Sharm El Shiekh and spend the day beholding the beauty of Ancient Egypt
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Sharm El Shiekh
- Private English speaking guide
- Return flight ticket Sharm-Cairo-Sharm
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Entrance to Solar Boat Museum
- Mummies Room at the Museum
- Personal expnese
Know Before You Book
- It is recommended to bring long clothes for holy sightseeing
- Please bring money or credit/debit card for Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Private Day to The Pyramids & Camel Ride & Egyptian Museum & Felucca at River Nile
Duration : 13:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.