Product Code : EDFU10
Printed Voucher Required
One of the most enjoyable things to do in Egypt is to take a private sunset tour by quad bike and camelback at the Great Pyramids of Giza. First, you will take a quad bike tour around the Pyramids of Giza. After this, around sunset, you can look forward to a camel/horse riding adventure at the Giza Pyramids.
The Quad and camel ride combo tour at sunset promises spectacular views of one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World silhouetted against the golden sands and vibrant colours of the sky. You will see all the main attractions of the area, including the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Marvel at the 4,500-year-old limestone statue, the Great Sphinx, the largest and most famous sculpture in the world.
Listen to interesting commentary about this wonder of the ancient world, which has a lion body and a human head. While riding around the massive tombs of ancient Egyptian pharaohs and their queens, you will learn that they contain chambers and are surrounded by smaller pyramids, mastaba tombs and mortuary temples. The Cairo day tour ends with a transfer back to your city hotel.
- Enjoy quad biking at the Pyramids of Giza
- Sunset tour at Pyramids of Giza
- Includes to and fro transfer from hotel
- Take a camel ride around the Pyramids of Giza
- Evening tour of Pyramids of Giza
- Air-conditioner car
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- A horse or Camel riding and quad bike
- Personal expense
Know Before You Book
- Children 6-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity, only your group will participate
Know Before You Go
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your pick up time
- Please call us 72 hours prior to your tour to confirm your pick up
Quad & camel ride combo tour around the pyramids
Duration : 02:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.