Product Code : EDFU03
The half-day private tour will begin with a hotel pickup, after which you will travel to the Giza plateau to witness the splendor of the world-famous Pyramids of Giza.
Your professional guide will take you around the site to see all its main attractions, including the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Marvel at the 4,500-year-old limestone statue, the Great Sphinx, the largest and most famous sculpture in the world.
Visiting the Sphinx is one of the most popular things to do in Egypt. Listen to interesting commentary about this wonder of the ancient world, which has a lion body and a human head. You will arrive at the Western Plateau to see the iconic image of three Pyramids against the cityscape of Cairo. After this, the tour will continue to the Complex of Saqqara, the necropolis of the Ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis. The site is home to the oldest complete stone building complex known in history was built. This vast, ancient burial ground in Egypt is known for many pyramids, including the Step pyramid of Djoser. The Pyramids Sphinx & Saqqara tour will end with a return to your hotel in the city.
- Explore the Complex of Saqqara
- Tour to Giza Plateau from Cairo
- Discover the Step pyramid of Djoser
- Witness the Great Sphinx
- Learn about the Egyptian civilization
- Air-conditioner car
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children 6-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour, only your group will participate
Know Before You Go
- Please call us 72 hours prior to your tour to confirm your pick up
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your pick up time
Pyramids and sphinx and saqqara half-day private tour
Duration : 07:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.