Product Code : PRODUCT6343
Spend the day with us beholding the beauty of Ancient Egypt. Lay your eyes upon the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx and have a camel ride around the Pyramids. Then you will be sailing by Felucca down the River Nile before visiting the Egyptian Museum which boasts the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way giving you facts and other fascinating tidbits.
Afterward, will have a tour of Coptic Cairo to learn about Egypt’s Christian history and then you will have lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch we continue for an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, followed by a visit to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chephren. The Museum features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. It displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated entirely to Tutankhamen, a name synonymous with royalty and majesty. It boasts a collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before being discovered in the 1920s upon excavation of his tomb. Then we will move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, and the Church of Abu Serga. At the end of the tour a transfer back to the hotel is in order.
- Enjoy a camel ride around the Pyramids
- Visit the Church of Abu Serga in Coptic Cairo
- See Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Enjoy sailing by Felucca down the River Nile before visiting the Egyptian Museum
- Visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue and Church of St. Barbara
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water and free soft drink on board the vehicle during the tour
- Private English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off from hotel
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Mummies room at the museum
- Inside any of the Pyramids requires separate tickets which can be bought on spot
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of Camal ride and Felucca ride will be 30 minutes
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Private Day Tour to The Pyramids & Camel Ride & Egyptian Museum & Flucca on River Nile & Coptic Cairo
Duration : 09:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.