Product Code : BOUC-C
Boston and its neighboring areas are rightly referred to as the Cradle of the Revolution. One of the most interesting things to do in Boston is to book a USS Constitution cruise.
On this 45-minute tour, you will get the opportunity to view the famous ship, Old Ironsides in the Charlestown Navy Yard. Old Ironsides or USS Constitution is the oldest commissioned warship in the world. It was launched during the War of 1812 and is now anchored at Boston’s Charlestown Navy Yard. On the Boston USS Constitution cruise, you will be able to see America’s Ship of State” and learn about the history of the U.S. Navy during the nation’s first 100 years in the Naval Museum. The Constitution is still in commission as a U.S. Navy warship and is considered to be a national treasure.
Your Boston boat tours will also include several other landmarks of Boston, like the Bunker Hill Monument, the site of The Boston Tea Party. The Bunker Hill Monument commemorates the Battle of Bunker Hill and houses the he first public obelisk in the United States. The itinerary also covers the Old North Church, the site which started the American Revolution.
- 45-minutes tour of USS Constitution in Boston
- Visit the Bunker Hill Monument, site of The Boston Tea Party
- View Old Ironsides, the world’s oldest commissioned warship
- See the Old North Church, where the American Revolution started
- Explore Charlestown Navy Yard
- 45-minutes Cruise
- Fully narrated Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Boarding should be 30 minutes prior to the departure time
- Children under 3 years are free of charge
- USS Cassin Young or visit the USS Constitution Museum, you may return on any later cruise leaving fr
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.