Product Code : LPTW-C
Printed Voucher Required
Pick up from the hotel to begin the excursion of Tiwanaku Archeological Complex, antique pre-Inca archeological city that it is located 72 km from La Paz city. Pick up will be at 08:00 a.m. and tour start at 09:30 a.m. in Tiwanaku, ruins and museums. At 02:00 p.m. will be lunch. and 03:00 p.m. Return to the city 04:30 p.m.
Beginning with a visit to the Ceramic and Lithic museums, clients can visit the ancient and enigmatic archaeological ruins such as: Gate of the Sun, Kalasasaya Temple and The Semi-Subterranean Temple with nailed heads, Monoliths, the megalithic and mysterious ancient ruins of Puma Punku and other religious enclosures.
- See the Gate of the Sun, Kalasasaya Temple and The Semi-Subterranean Temple
- Learn about ancient civilization and then take a lunch in Tiwanaku
- Bilingual guide is available for your help
- Escort with us to Tiwanaku in Bolivia on a half day tour
- Start your journey by visiting the Ceramic and Lithic museums
- Box lunch water, banana and chocolate (available in Private service)
- Entrance ticket
- Bilingual guide
- Transport round-trip
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Know Before You Go
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure
No options available on this date.