Product Code : BREF-C
Printed Voucher Required
Soar like Superman, fly like Spiderman, or battle the sea like Thor that is the sensation you get when indulging in Fly boarding, an extreme water sport invented by Frank Zapata a former Jet Ski world champion from France. Pick up around 08:30 AM from your hotel in South Bali. Drive to Tanjung Benoa, the starting point for the adventure. Upon arrival, the Fly board Instructor briefs all participants on the know-hows of the sport. Almost anyone who takes part can fly within five minutes in the water, with basic controls over movements after about 15 minutes. This is what the sport involves the Fly board rider stands on a board connected by a long hose to a watercraft. The jet nozzles attached beneath the boots which forced the water to provide thrust for the rider to fly up to five meters in the air or dive headlong through the water. The board has positive buoyancy and is like being equipped with a life vest. A certified instructor is in control of your height at all times and provides all the necessary tips to best enjoy the sport safely. Once you get going, you are only limited by your creativity.
As the Fly board is a simple and light device it is very maneuverable, and you can learn tricks into your second or third attempt. After about 20 minutes of flight on the Fly board, it is time for a hot shower and transfer back to your hotel. Discover the unique experience of Fly boarding, the newest extreme water sport in Bali and a fun adventure for adrenaline junkies.
- Learn to fly in the water and then enjoy the extreme water sport at your leisure
- Capture the mesmerizing view of the landscape from beach
- Return trip hotel transfers facility
- Soar high on extreme fly board at Tanjung in Bali for a half day
- Try to fly high up to 5-meters in the air with your friends
- Experienced fly board Instructor for your safety purpose
- Fly board instructor
- Return hotel transfer based on shared vehicle
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.