Product Code : BEFM
Hop aboard your coach from your downtown hotel for a full-day tour of the best things to do in Beijing. We start with a visit to the Tian'anmen Square and a Forbidden City tour. Forbidden City or the Palace Museum served as the imperial palace for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. Now a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO, this site is one of the most explored museums in the world.
Follow your professional guide to explore the fascinating central axis. Then stop at a jade carving factory to appreciate the unique craft and indulge in some souvenir shopping. After a delicious Chinese lunch at a local restaurant, embark upon a Mutianyu Great Wall tour. Winding 1.4 miles through lofty mountains and high ridges, this landmark is 23 to 26 feet high and four to five yards wide. Hike up the wall or take a cable car (at your own expense), for breathtaking views and some spectacular photos.
Return with unforgettable memories of the Beijing Great Wall tours. On the way back, there is a scheduled stop at a tea house, where you can parteke in a traditional tea ceremony to understand Chinese tea culture. The tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Traditional Chinese meal at a local restaurant
- Visit to a Jade carving factory
- Explore the most legendary Great Wall section at Mutianyu
- Discover the imperial Forbidden City
- Guided day tour of two famous Beijing attractions
- Local lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Great Wall cable car
Know Before You Book
- Traveler must need to verify their legitimate passport on travel day
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Day trip to Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall
Duration : 08:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.